COOLER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Heavy insulated walls and ceiling with non-absorbent while fiberglass panels
- Floor is fully stainless
- 31" rear entry door
- 5' pull out ramp
- 6'2" inside height
- Aluminum step up
- 372 cubic feet of refrigeration
- 480 feet of easily removable stainless steel shelving
- Automatic LED interior lighting
- Operates on any standard household 110 volt electrical outlet with a 20 amp circuit breaker (set up and all extension cords provided)
Can we transport the unit ourselves? At this time we cannot allow self transport of our coolers.
Can we remove the shelving? Available stainless steel shelving is easily removable. Just let us know ahead of time and we will remove one or both shelves for more floor space.
Do you offer multiple cooler sizes? Each cooler offers 10' x 6' x 6'2" of interior refrigerated space. The only difference is the option of a 4 tap unit or a 6 tap unit.
How quickly does the cooler reach temp once it's running? Usually within 30 minutes.
What is the length/width of the cooler? From the hitch to the end of the deck the total length is 20 ft. Width is 10 ft.
What if I don't need the keg taps? No problem. We can remove tap handles and secure any hoses that might get in the way.
What do I need to provide? Depending on your event some items you may want to have are a folding table, canopy, and exterior string lights.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! We are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.